1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

2012 Holiday Party

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Kpotter2, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Just a little update on the Holiday Party! They way I have here is the list of who said they should be there.

1 Ray = Deviled Eggs

3 Dead Fish plus family = Pepperoni rolls

3 Nemesis plus family=Chips

2 Blackx-runner=dessert

1 ddecker= mixed fruit

1 Andy reef guy=food unknown [​IMG]

1 erayk1=unknown food

Bobfish= tbd[​IMG]

Lee= Baked Beans 75% sure he is coming /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

Rookie=scalloped Potatoes

Rgreene=unknown

Mfisher=Unknown

BigD=unknown

This is list so fare. If I missed someone please post your name and following info!

Thanks and looking forward to this Party.

2. bobsfish

bobsfish Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'll bring cole slaw

3. Andy The Reef Guy

Andy The Reef Guy Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Door prize order has been placed for this weekend. Everybody stop in for your chance to win a sweet prize! All sorts of goodies we all need here!:

[​IMG]

4. Rookie...

Iowa City
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    we (me +1) will try to be there. we are newbies and not sure what to bring.... maybe scalloped potatoes? should we bring our own drinks and plates as well?

5. Andy The Reef Guy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The club will provide pop and utensils. Scalloped potatos would be a GREAT addition to what we've got going so far! See you there!

6. that sounds like a good spread! almost wants to make me drive down lol

7. nickbuol Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Well, I tried my best, but I just can't get there on Sunday. I have a business trip that they need me to be in New York on Monday morning. As many of you know, there is no flights earlier than around 6:00am and nothing straight to New York meaning I fly out on Sunday. Originally I was going to leave Monday morning, but they just had me rebook my flight to leave Sunday instead.

I was looking forward to bringing some Texas Caviar and meeting some more of you. Sorry. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif

8. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Understand! I had to use a day of vacation just to keep from getting force to work both days this weekend. My weekend ever vary full of things to do and I tried to work last weekend to get out of this one and I got bumped out by another person. Oh well.

Remember every 2nd Sunday this year we will being having a Meeting. So you should be able to attend a few.

KP

9. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anyone who's coming have a Magnesium test they could bring to test my water? I ordered one like 10 weeks ago and it is back ordered with no ETA.

10. Big D Well-Known ReefKeeper

Center Point
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Ok Kyle I'm going to be there. And lee yes I have one I can bring if you want.

11. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Great See you There!

KP

12. Big D Well-Known ReefKeeper

Center Point
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    You want me to bring that marker led frame

13. Big D Well-Known ReefKeeper

Center Point
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Ill go. $25. For ya.

14. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you could bring the test kit that would be great!

15. Tina

Tina

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My 2 sisters and I are hoping to make it! We will be bringing a side dish, not quite sure what yet though.

16. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Ok Sounds Great!

17. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    See everyone soon! Do to the construction in there front part of the building you have to park in the back and enter the rear doors.

Thanks
    KP

18. Andy The Reef Guy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Great to see so many new faces! Sorry I couldn't stay longer, we'll catch up next time. Sounds like David and Kyle have a great year lined up for us. Hope everybody won something they can use!

19. Roman Experienced Reefkeeper

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +321 / 3 / -0
    I wish I could have attended. My daughter had a bowling tournament today and she qualified for junior gold which takes place in July at Detroit city.

20. Ray

Ray

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Great party, I would like to thank Kyle and Dave for putting it together along with the future planned meetings. Keep up the great work. Dena thanks for sharing your diving pictures, they were great to see. I thought the late introductions were a great conversation also.