1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

2012 Holiday Party

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Kpotter2, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I just want to thank everyone that came to the Holiday party today and made it a great day! I Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and will join us at our next Club meeting.

I sure had a great time meeting new and old members today! Many great discussions and great topics. I really liked the introduction periods after Andy came. Even know we did an informal one at beginning of party the sit down one was great. Also thank you Dena for the cool slide show of your dive. My son really enjoyed the pictures. He loved the eel!

Thanks again everyone!

Kyle Potter
    IC/CR Trustee

2. Rookie...

Iowa City
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Al and I had such a great time getting to meet you all and great conversations and a lot learned. Thanks again and i'm sure we will be talking soon. *** oh, thank you to blackx-runner for the coral.... i didn't ask you how much it was and i didn't know what is customary with this group and feel bad that I didn't ask, I know I am new so don't figure i can trade you anything but please let me know.

3. Nemesis

Nemesis Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Great to see new and old faces . You guys did a great job and can't wait till the next one. Rookie post pics and don't be afraid to ask lots of questions.

4. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Thanks to Ed Fisher owner of CoralvilleBay in Coralville for the IC/CR Region. His donation was that of a very nice Skimmer. Congrats to Erick (Nemesis) for getting the winning draw..[​IMG]

KP

5. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Thanks to everyone that showed up! I had a great time meeting new and old folks in the club. Lets keep the club activity going in this area!

6. Tina

Tina

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We had a great time too! Thanks to everyone who made this event and the activities possible :). It was great seeing everyone again!

7. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0

I have more of that stuff in my tank than I know what to do with LOL. I brought it to give away. Perks of being a club member. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

8. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Thanks Tina for coming down. Glad you had a great time.

Kp

9. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks everyone who helped organize it. It definitely will help motivate me with getting some of my projects finished. Special thanks to Tina & Elliot who stopped over afterwards and gave me some ideas on an empty tank I've had sitting around for far too long.