1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

2013 Holiday Party was a success!

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Kpotter2, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

-First off I want to thank everyone for coming. I had a great time and can't wait to get this year planed out and have some great meetings this year. I want to thank Lee for planing the White elephant event. I think it was great sucsess and hope we can do some more of that kind of thing. We got some great Ideas for club events and meetings.

-Special thanks to David Robison (AKA BlackxRunner) for being a great Asst Trustee this last year along with everything else he was doing for the club.

Thanks

Kyle Potter

IC/CR Trustee.

2. Shayna

Shayna Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I also thought it turned out great. Job well done to everyone who made it happen.

3. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Nice meeting some new members and chatting with friends I haven't seen in awhile.
    The gift exchange was a cool idea and something I think we will keep doing. Looking forward to the rest of the year.

4. MXC207 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I showed up late but better late than never haha. Still nice to talk tanks with people!

5. snapcrackler

snapcrackler Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We really enjoyed our time meeting with you all. The company was a treat and the food was really delicious! Looking forward to future events. Erik & Jeanene

6. Candi G

Candi G

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Thanks to all who worker hard to plan and host a great time. Nice to put a face to the names I see and learn a few things too./DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

7. LiLNicky Well-Known ReefKeeper

Iowa City
    Ratings:
    +197 / 4 / -0
    I had a great time at the party and enjoyed meeting some new people. I look forward to a great year of events and sharing this amazing hobby with all of you!!!!

8. ShaneP Well Known Hawkfish

Williamsburg, IA
    Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -0
    I had a good time too. Thanks everyone, I hope to see you around again.

9. johnk183

Coralville
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Thank you Kyle, David and Lee for helping make the Holiday party a success.

Nice to meet everyone today.

Hope to see everyone at future meetings.

I saw some great ideas for 2014, looking forward to the coming months.

10. Bigkel

Bigkel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Great time! Its nice to put faces with the screen names. Learned some stuff about my tank problems too. Thanks Shane

11. incuplayer

incuplayer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    It was nice talking to everyone and meeting new people. I am waiting for more RODI water to keep filling the 33Long tonight. I forgot to mention that LiLNicky and I will be setting up a 40 breeder eventually at our shop. Nick, my wife, and I just bought Kings Auto Repair in Coralville at the beginning of the year so feel free to call or stop in sometime.

Justin

12. Chlora Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Stronghurst, IL
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I had a good time and enjoyed meeting some members. Food was very good and loved the white elephant gift exchange. Thanks to all who put the Christmas party together.

13. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    You are all very welcome and hope to have more fun filled events this year.

KP