1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking to Buy Trade Acropora, fish, rock & more

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Tamerd, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Tamerd

des moines
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Looking for acropora or some other coral for my clown goby to call home so hes out more often.
    also looking for some sort of coral for my clowns to host in.
    more live rock.
    fish that wont eat my corals and wont fight with my clown goby in the 46 bow (clowns in a different tank)
    And possibly a better light for my 46 bow than the 250 watt metal halide

Alternatively would like to trade my 46 bow setup, 20 high, and 10g setups for a full setup with sump and skimmer

2. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +615 / 2 / -0
    Is it a yellow clown goby or a blue/green clown goby? My blue/green clown goby loves my softies/leathers and sits in them w/o irritating them.

My yellow clown goby likes my SPS. But unless you have alot of SPS, he may sit in them and irritate them. I just finished moving my yellow clown goby to my frag tank which has alot of frags, so nothing is bothered. In my cube tank, he was always sitting in a couple specific ones and irritated them.

Fall fest is coming up in 3 weeks. Good time to get corals. I'll have a table there. But, if you want something ahead of that, my corals are all ready to go for Fall Fest. I've got zoas, softies, LPS, and SPS.

3. Tamerd

des moines
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Hes green with blue and purple

4. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +615 / 2 / -0
  5. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    I've got that one too, he sits in my elephant ear leather along with my clown pair

6. Tamerd

des moines
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Yes, its that kind of goby. Would my clowns not fight him if they moved from my 20 to the 46 bow with him?

7. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +615 / 2 / -0
    I had a pair of clowns and that goby in my 20 gal frag tank. They didn't fight. Right now I have a single clown, 2 gobies, and a purple basslet in that tank and they don't fight.

8. Tamerd

des moines
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Maybe its order you put them in? My clowns in my 20 kept my yellow watchman goby at the top for three days. Then i came home to find he either jumped out the less than an inch by inch gap or my cats fished him out so i kept them apart this time

9. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +615 / 2 / -0
    That's too bad. Its true, my green goby was the 1st in the tank.

10. I have a rose bubble tip anemone for sale. I'm sure your clowns would love it because mine do! [​IMG]
    Sorry for the crappy pick but its hard to get a shot of because its in the back of my tank.