1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Air, Water and Ice Order

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by Gered, Oct 30, 2009.

1. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Make sure and mention your dissatisfaction to them. They are good people to work with and if my experience holds true, they will do something to make it right.

--AJ

2. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Cowdust let me know when you want to pick up your stuff. I go into work at 3:00 P.M. and typically out there by 8 but sometimes later. And Mcclandy the membrane came in on Saturday. Let me know if you have trips through Slater coming up.

3. Gered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

They got a message from me. We will see how it goes. It just really frustrates me with the way this order went.

4. cowdust9

cowdust9 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sorry sir just got your message i dont ahve the net at home sorry, but i can come this weekend if that will work? or during the week but i dont get off till 8 pm

5. Gered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Weekend will work fine. How does Sunday sound?

6. mcclandy

mcclandy

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    i will be through slater wednesday evening, for sure. But it that does not work i can wait until the weekend. i wouldn't be through slater until 5:30 pm. i will try to call you tomorow ( i think i have your number). Or we can meet this weekend, if you are working evenings. I am not in a huge rush. thanks!

7. Gered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ya I will be working when you come through. Like I said you can alway stop out by my work and I can run out to my car and give it to you. Just let me know what you want to do

8. cowdust9

cowdust9 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah sunday is good for me sir i will pm you with my number

9. Gered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ill bring that membrane with me tonight if you want to stop...just give me a call first

10. mcclandy

mcclandy

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    sorry i hadn't called until saturday! Been a busy week! I am around sunday, and swing through slater then too. later! -andy