1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

anyone golf on here?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by snowman82, Mar 22, 2010.

1. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i just thought I'd see who all golfed on here and what courses they liked and such.  I was into it a lot in high school about 10 years ago but haven't done much since.  i moved closer to a course this year and got back into it.  had to get me different clubs and have since gotten obsessed haha
    right now i'm playing callaway x14 irons, with an old callaway warbird driver, and today just bought a "never compromise" putter.  all that stuff just replace my old 1960's stuff and walmart stuff i had been playing with haha.  i also ordered 2 taylor made hybrid's and an adams driver.  can't wait to get them /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif  i love the game but just as fish tanks, it can suck your pocket book dry quick /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

2. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I am a mean Wii golfer.

I really suck in RL, havent picked up a club in 10 years I bet

3. CoryB

CoryB Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I golf at the local course here (hawthorn golf course). I completely suck at it and do it for complete fun! I just have cheapo clubs though.

4. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I prefer miniature golf(a real mans sport) or disc golf!

5. snowman82

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i do it for fun and the challenge. i tend to shoot around 15 over here lately, my goal is to get about 5 over by end of summer. My local course is Harvest Point, and Edmudson in oskaloosa. one is a 9 hole and the other is a 18 not bad courses. keep me busy.

I'm actually frisbee golfing tomorrow. then hitting the driving range haha

6. Matt

Matt Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Disk golf is awesome, me and Gered played quite a few times last year. Ames has quite a few good course. I used to play regular golf too, still have club, but haven't been out in maybe 3 years or so.

7. Zachstankostosmall Well-Known ReefKeeper

Quad cities
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    i to play disc golf

8. HippieGolfWear

HippieGolfWear Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Zwhite you try to play disc golf...
    We play alot of disc golf here in the quad cities...Great Courses...
    If anyone ever wants to try it and trade for some disc let me know..

9. snowman82

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    we got a course here in osky. i'm not that well of a player. i'm under bogey golf but not quite par golf yet haha and i just use my friends disc's i like it cause its free /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

10. SaltWaterloo

SaltWaterloo Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You should try the Dysart GC. its a challenging little 9 hole course. You cant see the pin on 6 of the 9 tee boxes /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif Its fun though. thats where i grew up learning