1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Anyone ordering from www.autotopoff.com soon?

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by AJ, Jan 29, 2010.

1. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've been reading about a lot of new tanks going up, just wondering if anyone was going to be ordering an auto top-off from www.autotopoff.com any time soon.  I'm looking to pick up a few float valves to hook up to my AC3, but the shipping is as much as a float valve.  If anyone is going to be ordering, let me know and we can split shipping or something.  The need is certainly not immediate but I want to have them on hand when I'm ready for them.
    --AJ

2. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would be in for a couple and am in no hurry for them either....

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sounds good Fawn...I would be willing to meet you in Coralville for delivery...been meaning to get down to Coralville Bay and check it out.
    Anyone else?
    --AJ

4. cowdust9

cowdust9 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i would want to aswell but im in des moines area /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif

5. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just found out that BRS just started carrying these. They are the same Madison brand switches, but $12.99 and called deluxe float switch. The free shipping deal from BRS makes it a more economical option for me . I'll ask BRS about doing a price match on autotopoff.com to make it sweeter. Either way, you would not get the brackets that autotopoff.com sells. If interested, let me know.

--AJ