1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Anyone use Instagram?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by b7racer, Feb 25, 2013.

1. b7racer

b7racer Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    HEy if any of you other reefers on here use Instagram find me! Search blakecarsonb7

2. b7racer

b7racer Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Groupon has the best deals i swear! http://www.groupon.com//raf/UserReferral_rp/121015/10r1act/lk/uu50131791

3. nickbuol Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Instragram... The program that takes perfectly good pictures, add grain/dust and bad color/tint/hue/contrast effects to make it look like an old photo.

Don't get me wrong, I like an artistic photo every now and then, but people that put everything through Instagrams "filters" get old. Like Dash from The Incredibles and his mom say during that movie:
    Helen - "Everyone's special, Dash."
    Dash - "Which is another way of saying no one is."

If every picture is artistic, then at some point none of them are.

Then again, maybe the above posts are spam....

4. b7racer

b7racer Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lol what? You don't have to put filters on every photo. It's your choice if you want to add a filter or not. Instagram is just a twitter but only photos

5. nickbuol Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I know that you can leave them plain, I am just talking about the people on Facebook that have every Instagram photo with some effect. Maybe I just don't like sharing. LOL

My spam comment was in regards to the Groupon post with a link using a "referral code" inside an Instagram thread. I just started wondering if your account was hacked or hijacked. Sorry.

6. Tholton33

Tholton33 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    low_salinity is my IG name