1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

April 10th, 2010 Cedar Rapids Tank Tour schedule

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by CyberJester, Apr 6, 2010.

1. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

All,
    The Cedar Rapids area tank tour is a go for Saturday April 10th, 2010!
    We will be starting at 12:30 PM, we have a busy day, so bring your running shoes, snorkle gear, and cameras.
    You will find the schedule for the tank tour in the club members forums link below.
    Tour Schedule click here
    As usual if you are not a club member, no worrys, as we are sure you soon will be once you see the beautiful tanks the members have.  Each potential club member gets a free pass to one club function as a sample (Stuffs better then crack man!).  So if you are not yet a member and have yet to use your free event, this is a great time to pull the free event card.  Anyway just email or PM me or Bob (bobsfish) and we will take your name for your free event and either PM or mail you a copy of the schedule.
    Hope to see you all there as this is shaping up to be a wonderful tour.  For those of you who are south of Cedar Rapids, you have not been forgotten, the Iowa City area now has enough membership and interest to have an independant tour.  I have already updated the schedule to contain a Iowa city tour on June 5th.  I will be contacting all of you who offered up your tanks in the coming month to start to organized this when we are closer to the event and firm commitments can be made.
    As usual if you have any question please do not hesitate to contact me.  After all that is what I am here for.  hope to see you all this Saturday.
    Jeremy Orchuk
    CyberJester
    CR/IC Area Trustee

2. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

All,
    Sorry for the last minute notice, however, due to a late breaking development.  AJ will not be able to show his tank on the tour due to personal reason.
    AJ, has now been removed from the schedule and the times have shifted 1/2 hour after the showing of Nicks tanks.
    Due to the late notice, I would ask a favor of you, if there are participates that you have a means of contact for that due not check the site daily please give them a call, email, or what ever means you have and let them know of the change.
    Again I apologize for the late notice for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.  I will check my PM box before going to bed tonight.
    AGAIN, THE SCHEDULE HAS MOVED UP 1/2 HOUR AFTER THE STOP AT NICK'S, ARRON JOHNSON WILL NOT BE A STOP ON THE TOUR.  PLEASE CHECK THE SCHEDULE AT THE LINK BELOW.
    Tour Schedule click here
    Jeremy Orchuk
    CyberJester
    CR/IC Area Trustee