1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Are you interested?

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by CyberJester, Jan 21, 2009.

1. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Jeremy,

You've probably already thought of this, but I'd give the folks at Live Aquaria a call and talk to them about this little adventure. We might be able to arrange a behind the scenes tour.

Also, I don't know why we wouldn't want to make this a "club wide" event (just limit it to members).

-JB

2. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By jbrunken on 01/23/2009 10:53 AM
    Jeremy,
    You've probably already thought of this, but I'd give the folks at Live Aquaria a call and talk to them about this little adventure. We might be able to arrange a behind the scenes tour.
    Also, I don't know why we wouldn't want to make this a "club wide" event (just limit it to members).
    -JB Yeah, I had thought about both of those items.
    Planning on calling Live aquaria about both a behind the scenes as well as a possible group discount.
    Also thought about a making this a state wide thing, however, I am not going to announce it that way until I can call them and see what kind of numbers they can support for tours.  Even then I was going to see if they can only do say 15 for a tour then maybe seeing about 2 or 3 back to back tours.
    I am all for the state wide thing, because the larger the number that I can put on the table the more likly they would be to throw a volume discount on purchase our way.
    As stated I will start making phone calls and working things with them, and trying to narrow down possible (weekend) dates that they would be willing to work with us on.