1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking to Buy For Sale BERGHIA Nudibranch order

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by DSPENCE, Jan 28, 2017.

1. I'm going to order some Berghia Nudibranch from Reeftown, I'm ordering 10 for me, so you can see the price right now and shipping is approx $50. overnight which will be divided between how ever many order. You will need to PayPal me the money for the number that you're ordering plus your share of the shipping charges, before I place the order. I will deliver from Marshalltown to DesMoines, but everyone will need to be able to meet on the same date.

Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 12.10.26 PM.png

2. mrelaz

Waterloo, IA
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Depends on what the date is I'd be in.

Sent from my iPhone via App

3. I'm open for a meeting date and time. Their site says that they ship overnight n Wednesday so it will be here Thursday and I want to get them ordered while they're such a great price so this week. I can meet Saturday late morning or early afternoon?

4. mrelaz

Waterloo, IA
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    I can do Saturday late morning. Marshal town is only an hour away from me.

Sent from my iPhone via App

5. Leaving this open for people until noon Monday. As of now the price is $9.59 each. They're also having a deal that for every 5 you buy, you get one free one plus an egg whorl. Heard from another member that bought them and said they do a great job.