1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

boo hoo Favre

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wesly2007, Jan 24, 2010.

1. wesly2007 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Looks like the vikings r not going to the super bowl /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

2. Mary

Mary Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What a shame..... (not)...

Signed
    Former Favre fan until he became someone unrecognizable

3. Matt

Matt Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was more intrested in the Jets game. They came out looking like they were going to dominate the Colts, but died off towards the end. It was good to see some Iowa players though in that game such as Dallas Clark, and Shaun Greene

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It would have been nice to be a fair game though... For instance a few missed calls on ruffing the QB??

5. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ya, that would have been nice. Not to mention the touchdown that was not a touchdown and the interfernce call in overtime that was uncatchable. But in the end they gave it away. Anyone who watched it knows who out played who. Favre should not have forced that ball. Longwell could have made the 50 yarder, but we will never know. Ah well I guess we can wait another 9 years. (unless Brett comes back ...... won't know that until day 1 of the 2010 Season)

6. wolfman1973

wolfman1973 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    atleast the vikes never gave up(they turned the ball over so many times and they still made a game of it)!!! they shot themselves in the foot!!!!

7. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Posted By predator1 on 01/24/2010 10:25 PM
    It would have been nice to be a fair game though... For instance a few missed calls on ruffing the QB??
    I hope that was sarcasm as the 2 ruffing the passer calls they did get were total BS.
    Farve is a prima dona who just cares about padding his career stats & making himself look good.

8. wolfman1973

wolfman1973 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey craig,you may be right about favre but you have one heck of a prima dona for a quarterback there in chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

9. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Posted By wolfman1973 on 01/25/2010 11:31 AM
    hey craig,you may be right about favre but you have one heck of a prima dona for a quarterback there in chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Ya I guess you can throw stones if you live in a glass house.
    And I had almost gotten over our crappy season.

10. Strong

Strong

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    favre didn't loose the game himself..the whole offense had their hand in the collapse. Defense looked very good...too bad for those guys.

The good news: All 9 of the Viking Pro-Bowl players will now play in the pro-bowl instead of watching from the sidelines....ahaahhaahahahaha

-Strong (Packer fan)