1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Cedar Rapids Tank Tour is set for April 27th

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Lee, Apr 13, 2014.

1. It was great seeing the tanks and good to see some people again, and meet new ones!

2. HarleyHawk

HarleyHawk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Would of loved to have been there, haven't moved off the damn couch most of the day /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sick.gif Those that went on the tour would had to love Herman's zoas garden Roman's daul setup. Allens was spotless (correct) with alot of nice stuff. Really wanted to see MXC207/and Lee's tanks, I hope somebody took some pictures

3. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    I'm bummed I didn't make it. This is the first event I have missed in a few years. There were a lot of setups on the tour I was really looking forward to seeing. Oh well, I guess i'll have to find other reasons to stop by and check out their tanks.
    As Harley said, if anyone snapped some pics definitely throw them up for us to look at.

4. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  5. gburkart

gburkart Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +119 / 1 / -0
    cool,thank you for sharing.

6. MXC207 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Shame on you david! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/wink.gif Thanks for takin pics lee i had a good time! Cant wait for the next one.