1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking to Buy clowns

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by ERG, May 17, 2015.

1. ERG

ERG

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Looking for Kirkland s clownfish?

2. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    To help Erik out - he was at my house on Saturday and saw the back clowns I got from Kirklands a few years ago.

I believe what he's searching for are black clowns with a black face instead of the orange nose.

-Eric

3. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    I have one that I got from Petco. All black and white. It isn't for sale, sorry. Maybe you can have Petco order one for you. Good luck!

4. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Unfortunately I don't think he raises the clownfish any longer. I know he stopped awhile ago, but maybe he started doing it again.
    I believe his user name is @KirklinsClownfish@KirklinsClownfish but I don't know how active he is on the forums.

5. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +615 / 2 / -0
    Isn't the orange nose more an indication of age? I got my black & white clown at MACNA 4 yrs ago. I thought it was cute with the orange nose. It was orange for a couple of years, but now it has turned to black. Craig - do you know???

6. ERG

ERG

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Someone said it had to do with the variant and that the all black ones were Australian in decent