1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

CR/IC Tank Tour, DIY Calcium Reator, & Barbecue! June 27th

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by CyberJester, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    reefer, im coming forsure. unless something pops up. Im the size of 2 guys though, so better make plans accordingly HAHAHAHAHA :)

2. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yea PM you. That will work. You wont even answer.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey do we all wear name tags with your "names" on it so we can put names with faces at these events?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wooot! I am a real member now!

5. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Jmadison on 06/23/2009 08:45 PM
    Hey do we all wear name tags with your "names" on it so we can put names with faces at these events?
    Thats a good Idea, I'll make sure I bring some with me!  Just remember I am the fat, bald guy in the Hawaiian shirt (Wait! Thats half the club, nevermind...) [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By CyberJester on 06/23/2009 08:53 PM

Posted By Jmadison on 06/23/2009 08:45 PM
    Thats a good Idea, I'll make sure I bring some with me!  Just remember I am the fat, bald guy in the Hawaiian shirt (Wait! Thats half the club, nevermind...) [​IMG]
    Oh I remember and I'll be sending my girlfriend your way, thats what I am supposed to do right? :)   Oh and cyber, I joined UP! So i guess I wont be test driving, but it will still be my first event so I'll look like the lost guy there!

7. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Jmadison on 06/23/2009 09:07 PM
    Oh I remember and I'll be sending my girlfriend your way, thats what I am supposed to do right? :)   Oh and cyber, I joined UP! So i guess I wont be test driving, but it will still be my first event so I'll look like the lost guy there!

No! I get the girl friend first, but don't worry you can hang out with Cyber Jester you'll fit right in he always looks lost!! LOL

8. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There is now some chance that i may not make it. my in-laws are throwing a big event on sunday and are going to be helping them with it. I just need to figure out if i can work it all together. but hopefully it will be Joanie and I showing up.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By B-Rad on 06/24/2009 07:10 AM

No! I get the girl friend first, but don't worry you can hang out with Cyber Jester you'll fit right in he always looks lost!! LOL
    Perhaps we could work out some visitation? Im just nervous b/c it says cyber's on the "board" and I'm financially strapped right now and worried he will just take my membership money and revoke my rights if I don't play by his rules[​IMG]... But on the other hand, I'd love for you to help with my sump, so I don't wanna upset YOU either. [​IMG]

10. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. CyberJester

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By B-Rad on 06/24/2009 07:10 AM

[​IMG] Who, what! [​IMG]
    You don't need Rick, I made my own sump those are easy, Glad you recognize that I can pull privledges Josh, that will help keep your membership active in the long run! Now bring on the Girlfriend!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oh boy, I feel like some stories of this thread could get me in trouble this weekend hehehehe, I look forward to the tour though! So we just show up at fawns at noonish? I have been there before so I know the way, or do we follow some other sorta plan?

13. CyberJester

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will be posting some information in the members only thread on this today or tonight with time, location, directions, and itinerary.  I will update this thread with a link to that information.  I will also post a link on the front page article, and the calendar as well.  Stay tuned [​IMG], got I love that smiley, its like a self portrait.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By CyberJester on 06/24/2009 02:28 PM
    [​IMG] I love that smiley, its like a self portrait.
    Being as it's round, bald, and dumbfounded? bbbaaahahhahahaha sorry.
    Sounds great i'll stick around for further orders!

15. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

LOL!!!!!![​IMG][​IMG]
    That was a good one, For that I may just let you take your girlfriend back home with you!! LOL.

16. CyberJester

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Jmadison on 06/24/2009 02:56 PM

I am taking back the statement about us getting along just fine, Bye-bye membership privledges [​IMG]

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By CyberJester on 06/24/2009 03:40 PM

Posted By Jmadison on 06/24/2009 02:56 PM

I am taking back the statement about us getting along just fine, Bye-bye membership privledges [​IMG]
    Uh oh [​IMG][​IMG]

18. CyberJester

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

BUMP
    Here is a link to the information for the event this weekend
    Event Info

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for doing the name tag thing! It'll definetly help me out.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

DBL post /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif