1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Diablo III

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JB, May 11, 2012.

1. Rocketmann

Rocketmann

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm up to Act II Inferno with my Monk. It's amazing how hard it gets so fast. I can farm Act I Inferno or Act IV Hell with no problems, but Act II is kicking my butt. One of our techs has beaten Diablo on Inferno and he's playing hardcore now. Crazy...

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I think I'm going to give Inferno Act I a try tonight. I'm rolling through Hell Act IV like a hot knife through butter and I'm getting tired of all the crap drops.

3. Charlie B

Waukee
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have found that the only reliable way to get gear is to farm Hell Act IV or Inferno Act I for gold and then buy it on the AH.

4. lehrjet

lehrjet Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am currently working on farming Act 1 of inferno on hardcore.  I have beaten act 1 inferno on hardcore, but only done the first couple of minor quests on act 2 inferno hardcore.  Its pretty difficult but take it slow and solo is the key.  Don't need someone not paying attention and boom all my hard work gone.  My wife and I play a lot together mostly on softcore but recently got her to give hardcore a shot which I perfer much more.