1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking to Buy Trade Does anyone have an scotch MP40 driver?

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by PotRoast, Feb 16, 2016.

1. PotRoast

PotRoast Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I am looking for one. I can buy, trade frags, equip whatever.

I am kinda pissed. I sent a dry side, wet side, and two drivers to Ecotech for their expert analysis. I tried to replace the bearings on the dry side and felt I might have screwed it up. I was honest with them about what I had done and told them to try to piece together a complete unit. They told me the dry side was bad and tried to sell me a new one.

As it turns out both drivers are bad and the dryside works perfectly.

2. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Yikes! Not what I wanted to hear. I would definitely be talking to someone there! And also send a "support" message!! I would be p'd off also!
    I sent my MP60 in last week, with a good guess that it's the dryside. We'll see if they try to fix my dryside or try to sell me a new one. Good luck!

3. danmgray Well-Known ReefKeeper

Sioux City, IA
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I upgraded my MP40 with the QuietDrive driver and saved the original EcoSmart Driver. I had to take the wireless module from the driver during the conversion, but you can have my old EcoSmart driver if you are interersted, no charge. I'm in Sioux City so I'll probably have to ship it to you. PM me your address.