1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Equipment and tank for sale now...

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Jtown, Sep 27, 2009.

1. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    its a very nice tank and good dimensions too, wish i had the money and the room for it. someone will get a great tank.

2. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    SOLD the tank stand and canopy. Posted on Craigslist lastnight and it was gone today. Anyway I got 200.00 for it and still have both return pumps. Thanks for all the kind words guys. I wish somebody on GIRS could have got it and enjoyed it. I was trying to give it away. Oh well... Still have the light set up tho. Thats going on Ebay in the next few days if it doesnt go. Thanks everybody for your interest. Now..... Time to start planning my new work of art.

3. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Did the people that were there when I picked my stuff up buy it?

4. sharkks

Palo
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Bummer...thanks for the update though and glad you found a buyer. Thanks!

5. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah Gered that couple that was here bought it. Its thier first fish tank and I dont think they have the slightest clue whats going on but want a tank with "Nemos" in it. LOL. I guess for thier first tank its a good set up. Its basicly plug n play set up so they should figure it out I hope. Sorry sharkks.