1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Fall Fest planning

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by blackx-runner, Apr 7, 2014.

1. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0

Who wants to help out with Fall Fest planning? I need a couple members that want to help with planning and organizing all the things that go into making the fest a huge success.

2. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    David I will help with odds and ends.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  3. MXC207 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I spose id have to hear more of what needs done in the planning process but id def love to help come setup time the night before and teardown as ill have a table.

4. Candi G

Candi G

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Give me an idea of what you need help with. I may be able to help.

5. HarleyHawk

HarleyHawk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

David I'm in, let me know what you need help on.Love the fall fest going into the (dang winter stocking up on coral /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif should be a good one)

6. ThyRaven

ThyRaven Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Since this will be my first fest since joining GIRS I might as well help plan things out. If you need anything tech wise let me know but either way count me in and I'll do my best to be there!

7. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    At this point it will really be tossing around some ideas on different things we can do for the event, and how to market it so that as many people are aware of it as possible.

8. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Just sent a PM to everyone that responded. Anyone else that wants to be involved just get with me. I'm hoping to get going on some of this stuff early so hopefully it won't be a mad dash when November gets here.