1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Fall IC Tank Tour!!!! Oct 9th!!!! Sign up, chime in!

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Andy The Reef Guy, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Andy The Reef Guy

Andy The Reef Guy Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I PM'ed bob, I think we may give that some consideration. Gordon are you down if we go that way?

2. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0

Yea wasn't able to make the last meeting or MACNA :-(   Sounds good man, I'll drop by your place and ride with you.

-Bill

3. Gordo

Dallas Center
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My house is open if people want to come to Williamsburg

4. ThyRaven

ThyRaven Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm going to have to remove my name from the roster.  My fiancee just updated the calendar on me and we have her parent's anniversary that sunday.

5. Andy The Reef Guy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bob and I have been discussing the possibility of doing a 3rd annual tank tour, an "area" tour where we can hit williamsberg, really ought to go check out Jims tank if we can make that drive. We're going to table the idea for now, but I gotta say I'm very pleased to have so many members excited and ready to jump in for our events. IC/CR for best GIRS region ever!!!!

6. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think that I will be attending the tour this year.

7. Andy The Reef Guy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It will be nice to see you again Troy!

Hey we need one/two more in the IC/Coralville/NL area to put up a full roster! I've got Elliot, Deb, and Kylie so far. COMMON GUYS!!!! Just a few more weeks. I need to get started on the particulars!

8. bobsfish

bobsfish Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    So Deb ... do you want people to bring anything?...salads, bread, rolls, desserts, anything?

9. Kylie

Kylie Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I could bring cookies or something /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

10. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I should be able to make it, as long as my work schedule does not change. Shaun

11. crabbyo

crabbyo

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'll have chili, cornbread, a relish tray and cheesecake. Please feel free to bring anything else you'd like.
    CR folks can stop here on the way south to carpool and drop off stuff if they want.

12. bobsfish

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Carpooling from your place is a good idea.

Should be a great day !!

13. lehrjet

lehrjet Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Whoever wants to ride with me on the tank tour can or ride with me from Cedar rapids too is welcome.

14. Andy The Reef Guy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ALRIGHT now we got a live one on our hands here! Who's excited!? I'll put together the offical roster this weekend, and I'm trying to figure on something to bring for an extra side.

15. crabbyo

crabbyo

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Andy, You didn't list yourself on the tour. I thought you wanted to show off a little!!

16. Kylie

Kylie Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You definitely should be Andy! You live right next to me anyway so it's not like anyone would have to drive far /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

17. bobsfish

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Yes ...he's on the tour. And even if he doesn't think he is, we're going to show up at his place anyway...he has an awesome tank.

18. Andy The Reef Guy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol oh yeah, I'm on there too! I was going....oh damn..we only have 3? I forgot to add my tank. Thanks guys I think you're all really going to be surprised at how much has grown/changed since last year. Lookin good!!!!

19. bobsfish

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I think I would suggest 1 more tank in the IC/Coralville/North Liberty area and call it good.

Then we can start planning a November or December tank tour for the Williamsburg/Belle Plaine area.

20. bobsfish

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I think I would suggest 1 more tank in the IC/Coralville/North Liberty area and call it good.

Then we can start planning a November or December tank tour for the Williamsburg/Belle Plaine area.