1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

fans and dehumidifiers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bud, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0

basement flooded for 4th time in 3 years. sick of filing claims and paying servicemaster to dry it out. anyone got big dehumidifiers and/or blower fans? I need em! 7 inches of water was in there this time, worst so far!!

2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Looking for air movers, floor blowers, etc. going to just buy a few at Menards. But really need dehumidifiers!!

3. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    I have one of the carpet blowers but I am in CF.

4. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    got 2 big 4000CFM fans in addition to the 2 smaller steel blade cage fans I have plus my good humidifier, no carpet just rugs, those are hanging and drying, drywall cut out, insulation pulled, vent holes cut in built-in cabinetry, humidity down to 35% (from 80%) but have hard-to-get-to drywall and insulation behind built-ins so I really just need dehumidifiers. Anything I can get, just for a few days if nothing else. No place except Servicemaster/etc carries rentals.