1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Final Season of Lost returns tonight

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xroads, Feb 2, 2010.

1. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I have watched it since the beginning.
    It got kinda crappy last year so I am hoping the final season comes through.

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tonight is supposed to be a big night. 2 hours and the producers have promised to answer a lot of the big questions tonight. Should be interesting. I agree that last year was difficult to follow. I hope this season delivers.

--AJ

3. Mary

Mary Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Geez Guys, we could have had a Lost watch party! ;-)

and while we watched Lost we could have brought my new tank in from the car and built my sump!

rofl...

Can't wait to see what happens.... Don't believe jacob is dead and don't believe juliet is either...

Mary

4. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow...two hours of TV and not a lot of answers...just more confusion. I had expected more. Although I do think it's cool about John being the....(don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet)...

--AJ

5. Mary

Mary Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I agree AJ... i;m more confused than ever! how can we be in 2 places at once?.....

Mary

6. Strong

Strong

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    one would think you would have found what u lost after 6 years?

7. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I watched the first hour & taped the second. Gonna finish it tonight.

8. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    I'm liking the commercials every 6-8 minutes...
    -Eric

9. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I thought it was really good.

I think from now I am going to DVR all the episodes, all the commercials suck!!!

10. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0

I don't know....I like the first seasons better.

My wife and I started watching in July 2007, which was after season 3 I believe, and watched the first 3 seasons back-to-back from DVD.  There were some weekends we would watch Lost for 15 hours straight.
    I wasn't impressed that they've strung the last 2 seasons out for advertising revenue & ratings....there used to be what, 23 episodes in a season?
    I also read a spoiler last year discussing the plot, time travel, etc. so this last season hasn't been much of a suprise.
    The premier on Tuesday, although not a dud, did have me yawning a little...
    -Eric

11. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Doh, forgot to add it to my season pass list on my new DVR... I'll have to catch the first episode online...

-JB

12. smw0522

smw0522 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    have watched every single episode since the first one. We also have it as a DVR season recording:) I've never been so confused in my life about a show but I LOVE it! Can't wait to find out some answers!! I agree that was crazy about John being the you know what...but he hasn't been it all along or has he??? omg, I"m so confused!!!!! :) Here's to a great final season!!!

13. smw0522

smw0522 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok, screwed up on that last post about the John thing. Without saying too much yes I do realize it wasn't him all along. Oops! :)

14. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I think John became """" after he was killed by whats his name. It gave """" a way to kill Jacob

15. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Just heard a commercial for the finale runs $900,000 for 30 seconds.

I will say it has been a pretty decent season so far.

16. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow...that's a lot of coin! I must admit...I'm finding it to be a very confusing season. Yeah, some answers, but the story line for this season is just weird IMO.

--AJ

17. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah i been finding it difficult to follow this season simply because of all the flashbacks/alternative realities.

last weeks episode was pretty good though, iml ooking forward to see where they go with it.