1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale: 4 Newton Club tickets for Iowa Speedway Friday 7/13 PRIMO SEATS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bud, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Here's my craigslist ad:
    4 Tickets, Newton Club w/Fan Walk Pass, Parking Pass
    I'm asking $200 on CL but I'll take an offer from anyone on here that really wants them.  I paid for them at a charity auction and can't use them.
    These are primo seats, in the air conditioning, people pay thousands for a single season pass for one seat and these seats go for $100-$175 per seat without the parking pass.
    So if you ever wanted to see a race there this is a really good deal.  Sorry for the late notice but ya know, that's how it goes.
    PM me or post if you want them, gotta sell them soon obviously!!!

2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Anyone???

I'll consider ANY reasonable offer. If you are interested, let me know and let's make a deal!!!

3. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im guessing im probably one of the only nascar fans in the club lol

This is a great race and even greater deal.

4. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    I think even if you're not a big race fan, this is even a better deal. You get to sit in the A/C and watch the race instead of baking outside with everyone else. You will be going to the race in style for dirt cheap. There's more to do than just watch the race too, there are kids' activities, and the fan walk pass means that you get to go walk down next to the race cars/trucks as they are preparing them for the race - you get to be within a few feet of them.

So someone make me an offer!!

5. catfishcalvin

catfishcalvin Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you still have these for sale?

6. catfishcalvin

catfishcalvin Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will be working in Des Moines tomorrow. If you have these please send me an email @ calvin_meyer07@hotmail.com thank you

7. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Dude, did you read this post title?

8. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    So...they are no longer for sale?? /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

9. Jamie

Jamie Well-Known ReefKeeper Vendor

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    hey if he wants to buy them, sell them lol j/k