1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Frags, Frags & More Frags in Marion (Cedar Rapids)

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by JB, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey there I have been trying to get ahold of you do you have a mobile number mine is 319.899.3875   my name is Marc

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Doubledn on 06/15/2009 09:24 AM
    I am coming to Cedar Rapids this weekend for my sons baseball tournament.Would you be available either Saturday or Sunday afternoon? Rob
    That might work out ok, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number.

3. Doubledn

Doubledn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I can be reached all day tomorrow at my work #800-342-7045 (toyota of Des Moines)Rob Bierma

4. Doubledn

Doubledn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    JB I didn't here  from you Thursday and now I won't be back to work untill Monday.I would still like to stop by this weekend and check out your frags and tanl!Joel tesdal said your tank is incredible and wanted me to bring your Sohal back to him.Send me a email with your phone number so I can get in touch with you this weekend.Thanks Rob

5. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yup, I'd be happy to send a nice big cooler and big net for his capture and ride home! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey JB, im new to this forum, and salt water tanks in general. Ive had mine set up for a little over 3 months. Just curious if you still have some frags for sale? I am interested to see whats available and maybe some pictures???