1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

FS 2006 zx10r ninja super low price $6200

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ninjazx777, Jul 9, 2009.

1. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0

I need to sell this bike it is in mint condition ask brett at petland he has seen it.  me and my wife just  had our first baby and money is getting tight, so one less monthly payment is needed
    the bike has only 2100 miles on it, I bought it brand new in 2006. book value for this bike is $7400. 
    In fact if your a member I will take $6000 for the bike that is $100 less then i owe to the bank but I need to sell   Please help a fellow reefer out
    it is posted on craigs list with a picture here is the link

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/mcy/1260897061.html

2. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ebay it bro. I just sold my 1000rr and softtail both on eBay and got more than I thought I would. Had em on craigslist and the paper for 2 months and had some ppl look but nobody would commit. It's worth the 60$ fee cuz there are ppl all over where it's nice and can ride year round and it will sell for sure. I put a reserve of 6500 on my 1000 and it sold for 7200$.

If u want I could always take it down 235 on the back wheel for ya too. Zx10's are fun. Retarded power on the liter bikes. Fun fun. Good luck with the sale man you should be able to get ur asking price all day this time of year.