1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

got ink?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gburkart, Feb 5, 2014.

1. gburkart

gburkart Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +119 / 1 / -0
    i was wondering how many of you have any tattoos.i am pretty tatted up with a full right sleeve,full back.working on my neck sleeve and left sleeve.and my wife has a half sleeve .we love ink. lets see yours.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2018
  2. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Common man, at least blur out your *** crack LOL.
    But that's a pretty wicked back piece. How many hours did that take?

Moving this to the off topic section BTW.

3. gburkart

Ratings:
    +119 / 1 / -0
    lol,sorry for that.i'm 43 hours into it so far,long way to go yet.28 hours in my sleeve.

4. Deleted member 1172

Deleted member 1172 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have a few! Here's a pic of my chest and kind of an idea of what I have on my arms. Right arm is an owl, left arm has an octopus, tiki head, lotus, and a nautical star. Definitely LOVE tattoos and need MORE! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/tongue.gif

[​IMG]

Had the headlamp on because we were staying at the Villisca Axe Murder House... Definitely was not too thrilled.. hahaha!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. gburkart

Ratings:
    +119 / 1 / -0
    damn,can't see the pics

6. Deleted member 1172

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

AHHHHH, dammit! Let me try this!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. gburkart

Ratings:
    +119 / 1 / -0
    sweet!

8. Deleted member 1172

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey thanks! I'm hoping more people reply to this thread, love looking at ink!

9. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I fixed your picture and made it show up for you. Very nice back piece by the way. Were are you getting it done?

Here is mine, but not as creative as yours. I just always wanted a Hawkeye tattoo so I got one. My next one will be of my Kids Baby feet and Signatures. I can't wait, but it hurts a little on the chest right? lol

KP

[​IMG]

10. gburkart

Ratings:
    +119 / 1 / -0
    thanks for fixing my pic.but i cant see yours.i get my work done by Scotty Potty at Rubber Monkey Tattoo in Wilton,IA .oh....and it's all about the pain,the ink is a permanent bonus!

11. gburkart

Ratings:
    +119 / 1 / -0
    now i see it

12. Deleted member 1172

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Chest is a little tender on the sternum and clavicle, but otherwise it's fairly tolerable. Pain is definitely the name of the game! lol sorry you had to see my pics twice!!! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/tongue.gif Mine was initially done by Big Ben at Tooth and Claw Tattoo in Sioux City, then the owl was done by Rylee at State Street Tattoo in Cedar Falls! Kpotter, can't go wrong with a little black and gold my friend! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif