1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

IC/CR LED DIY Q/A with Guest speaker Andy McClure from MakersLED

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Kpotter2, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

[​IMG][/b]

Date: October 13,

Time: is 2:30pm to 5:30pm

Hello all its that time of the year again! We are all starting to think about our tanks again![/b]

The Iowa City /Cedar Rapids area is working with Andy McClure at MakersLED to bring you DIY Led QA with a hands on DIY build. Andy has said he would be happy to come down and help answer any questions we have or need.[/b]

I am waiting on a few tide bits to add to the amazing opportunities we have here. When I get this info I will let you all know ASAP. For now we have the Date set. The time and location will follow as soon as I have something setup with Andy. Hope to see allot of chatter about this event and lets make it a big one and show our support for one of our sponsors. They have some very big things in the works and I can't wait to see what Andy and his team comes up with next.[/b]

We are inviting all areas of the club to come so mark it down on your events colanders. [/b]

[/b]

Thanks[/b]

Kyle Potter[/b]

IC/CR Girs Trustee[/b]

2. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Date??