1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Iguana fs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FishBrain, Nov 28, 2009.

1. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    I have a 2 1/2 foot iguana that I would like to get rid of. He has out grown his cage and my wife dosen't want me to build a big cage like I planed. So i'm selling him. comes with 3 heat lamps, cage decor, and lots of comercialy made iguana food. asking $60 dosen't come with cage.

2. cowdust9

cowdust9 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hows his temper?

3. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    Very tame. I have had him for about 2 or 3 months and handel him dayly he has never tryed to bite. He dose try to get away some times but that is to be expected. I got him from a pet store in galesburg ILL that was quite the helth hazard. He was in a 20 gal tank with no heat source and the guy said that he was eating when they got him 2 months before but not sense. Anyone who knows anything about reptiles knows they need a heat source. So i bought him mainly to get him out of that deth trap.

4. Rustin

Rustin Inactive User GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I used to have a 4ft one. It was sweet the nicest one Ive ever seen . It loved to be pet he would always lean into it like a cat. I just sold my huge cage two weeks ago. DARN!