1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Iowa Pet Foods & Seascapes

Discussion in 'Archive' started by IASeascapes, Apr 10, 2009.

1. IASeascapes

IASeascapes Inactive User Vendor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ya I just got in today and some of the pieces we got are AWESOME!  Nice blue Acropora, beautiful Pink Millepora, 3 nice Blue steel polyps (pictures not doing them justice), Bright Yellow Acropora, other misc zoo's and the wall hammer is amazing (6"+ long).  Hopefully have some pics up on our website soon, working on that, but my camera isn't getting true color so have to stop in and see em for yourself sometime!

Tim

2. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Website links Tim?

3. IASeascapes

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Our website is www.iaseascapes.com  We are working on getting pictures, might be another day or two as our dry goods trucks have started showing up, and that's a fun day here!!!!!! lol.  Thanks!
    Tim

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What are your days/hours of operation?  I live in CR but get to DM often cause my sister lives there and would love to stop in when I"m in town.

5. IASeascapes

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

We are open from:

Mon-Fri    10am-8pm
    Sat          10am-6pm
    Sun         11am-5pm

6. acrouse

acrouse

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Just there today and picked up some really nice steel blues. Their new shipments can go really fast-so don't be afraid to ask him if you are looking for something specific or would like him to order in something. Especially if you have to drive a while to get there. We go there on a monthly basis, and have really noticed how Tim is trying to improve what they have on hand for fish and corals. More turnover now and better selection. Its so much nicer going to the store and picking out livestock, instead of ordering online and not knowing if it will arrive on time or get stuck in a wharehouse overnight!
    Keep up the good work Tim, its really showing. Thanks for the excellent customer service.

jolene

7. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I agree... keep up the good work Tim. I was there yesterday buying some food. I couldn't believe that huge powder blue was still there, looks very healthy and active... I do have a soft spot for powders.

8. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i want that powder just wish i had extra cash haha