1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

JUNE IC/CR BBQ Party Poll

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Kpotter2, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Hello all,

I just got back from Germany Sunday and I am needing to get back to the swing of things. Nick(Lilnicky) and Justin (Incuplayer) have said they would like to host a Pot luck style BBQ party at there place of business in Coralville, IA on ether June 28th or June 29th if we have some intrest. Time would depend on the day. Pot luck style would be bring a side dish/chips/Drinks leaded or unleaded and the meat of Hotdogs,Hamburgers or Brats would be provided by the club. Would also need you to bring your own Chairs and if you have any tables please get with Nick or my self so we would not have to rent any. I have a few and will get them to Nick.

This is a family social event so anyone is invited.

Thanks

Kyle Potter

2. Zach Well-Known ReefKeeper

Coralville, Iowa
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Congrats on the safe return! Our family looks forward to meeting some of the local guys here so we will be there for sure!

3. nickbuol Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Rats.... ANother event on a weekend that I am gone or busy. That is the same weekend that I will be in Des Moines for a home theater group get together. Hotel is already booked, and I was one of the guys that helped to design the acoustical treatments for the main theater that we are visiting, so I really want to go there and hear it.

Enjoy everyone else that can make it to the BBQ.

4. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a 6' table and 4 folding chairs that can be used.

5. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Rats

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  6. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Great Thanks Lee!

7. LiLNicky Well-Known ReefKeeper

Iowa City
    Ratings:
    +197 / 4 / -0
    Thanks Lee that will help greatly.....We are looking forward to this get together and hopefully meet some new faces. Justin and I excited about this one!!!

8. Zach Well-Known ReefKeeper

Coralville, Iowa
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Have we picked a day for the books yet?

9. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Ok This month is really hard from me to get anything done in the club. I really am sorry.. I think it looks like a Saturday and Nick can chime in with a time, but I am figuring around 4 or 5pm start. Nick please chime in and make this come together on a time could you.
    Lets get every one that is planing to attend a chance to post how many in there family and what they are bringing. Remember the club will provide the Grilled meat. Hamburger, Hotdogs or Brat's.

Thanks

KP

10. LiLNicky Well-Known ReefKeeper

Iowa City
    Ratings:
    +197 / 4 / -0
    I think 4pm will be fine and leave lots of time to chit chat and catch up. Lets hear it peeps if that sounds ok!! If you cant make it until 5 or 6 thats fine you can stay as long as you like no worries....remember Backpocket is a 2 min walk from our doors. Please post up like kyle said about how many are able to make it and how many you are bringing with to make sure we have seating.

11. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Thanks nick .

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015