1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking to Buy Looking for a Biocube (29)

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Vintonian, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Vintonian

Vintonian

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am donating and maintaining an aquarium at my son's preschool. They will be using it to teach the children about the hobby, the life inside the tank, and the slow build that is a saltwater setup. I live in Wisconsin, but I am from Iowa and used to visit these forums all the time.

I will be in the Cedar Rapids / Waterloo area this weekend and likely next weekend as well. They are looking for something around 20-40 gallons and "the fish from Nemo," so I thought a 29 Biocube would be perfect. I will not have 24 hour access to the tank and it will be around children, so I am looking for something that will require no repair prior to setting up.

If anyone out there knows of a decent price for a setup, I would like to start with the tank and water next week. I do not currently have a set up in my own (rental) home, so I will be looking to purchase everything as I need it. My local retail and Craigslist inventory is scarce and over priced so I will probably continue to look for help on here. Please message here, or call/text
    Register or to view Spoiler content!
    if you know of something.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
  3. Vintonian

Vintonian

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I did see that one, but Des Moines would be adding another 4 hours round trip for me. The mileage is no big deal, I just don't think I'll have the time.