1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Marineland 75G Wave Front Aquarium with Lid & Stand (&Light) $300

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Shayna, May 27, 2015.

1. Shayna

Shayna Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a Marineland 75 gallon Wave Front Aquarium with Lid & Stand included. It's in overall very good condition, and these tanks are hard to come by. The back of the stand has a spot where the finish came up, but it isn't very noticeable. There are typical scratches from use, none that I could get to show up in a picture. Tank is 48" long and 22" high, but it's about 21" deep at one end and 16" deep at the other end. This makes an EXCELLENT & UNIQUE display! I always wanted to make a dart frog or reptile set up with it but never got around to it. Would make a great saltwater or another brackish exhibit, although some modifications would be needed as it is not drilled. It holds water all the way to the top no issues - I have made it a beautiful planted fish tank and filled it fully again to clean it up for sale. (If you want me to fill it back up again for you to come see it full, I will, but I won't guarantee no leaks after it is moved since rough handling can damage an aquarium.) The last few years I have used it as a brackish mudskipper display, and it was quite an attention grabber - see pics below. I hate to see it go, but time doesn't allow me to invest into making it into something new, so it's just taking up space and needs be put to good use. The custom glass lids are included, and the stand has storage underneath behind the glass door. I have a light I'll throw in for free if you want it - an Odyssea T5 4x with LED night lights strip. The T5s aren't currently working. The LED nightlights do. It has 3 switches, one switch for the blue LEDs, one switch for two T5s, and another switch for the other two T5s. This is so you can do a bright day effect, dimmer in the evening, and then a blue glow overnight. The bulbs may be burned out, need ballasts replaced, or something else. I don't know. It's in good visible condition, but I don't have the time to mess with testing new bulbs in it. It is on the tank in the pics below.
    Asking $300. Located 8mi South of Lisbon / 14 miles West of Tipton (rural)

tank1.jpg

409397_160820544024633_1948856413_n.jpg

tank2.jpg

2. Shayna

Shayna Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    SOLD