1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

meetings/events?

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Strong, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Strong

Strong

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am new to the club so please excuse my dumb questions...
    -Do we have monthly or quarterly meetings/get-to-gethers for a beer/information and shoot the fish (fish = ****)?
    -Do we have area swaps or just the spring and fall fest?
    I am just trying to learn as much as I can, and everytime I meet someone new (Jay, Will, Adam in CF, and Nick and Steph in Robins) I learn a lot...
    Thanks for the info!
    -Justin

2. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
  3. Strong

Strong

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ya I saw that, just didn't know if there was a set date each month for meetings or if it was held ad-hoc each month...

-Justin

4. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Not sure how Jeremy and Troy do it, but in our area I made a list of everything going on, then when the events get close we'll discuss them further. We're doing a DIY fish food meeting that I plan on making a thread for tonight. Cedar Falls/Waterloo isn't that far of a drive to come check it out and get some quality fish/coral food!

-Adam

5. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll update the regional calendar of events. Jeremy has his hands full right now expecting a new addition to their family any day! Last I had heard, the due date was this Sunday.

--AJ