1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

midwestfrags.com group order?

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Jay, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Jay Well-Known ReefKeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I think Friday by noon is going to be the cutoff, have your orders placed and paid for by then please. If you are having issues or need more time, let me know right away and we will get it figured out. My cell is 319-899-1240 my email is jtdesotel@gmail.com or you can PM me on here.
    I think at this point we are going to be forced into shipping next week sometime, hopefully Tuesday. Is that workable for everyone?

2. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm sure I can make it work to go pick them up, so long as I know in advance.....

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My order is in and paid for. Just let me know when the pickup date is.

--AJ

4. Jay Well-Known ReefKeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    If not, I can meet you somewhere, I need an excuse to hit up the fish stores in NL, IC and Coralville anyway Fawn. : )

5. Jay Well-Known ReefKeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Posted By AJ on 02/24/2010 10:56 AM
    My order is in and paid for. Just let me know when the pickup date is.
    --AJ
    Cool thanks AJ. I hope to be able to give at least 24 hours notice for when things are arriving. I can float most of this stuff in my tanks until people can show up to claim them.

6. Jay Well-Known ReefKeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Talked to Marv a bit ago and our order will be shipping Monday, the cutoff for order updates is Friday (tomorrow) at noon.

7. Jay Well-Known ReefKeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ladies and gentleman the window for order changes has been closed. As of now this will be shipped Monday, arriving at my place Tuesday.

I have arrangements made with Will and Justin already. Fawn and AJ, do you just want to come to my place Tuesday when its convenient or should we meet somewhere? I'm going to take off of work to make sure I'm home when the stuff gets there, so I can make it work either way. Just let me know, my location etc is :

2625 Hunters Ridge Road in Marion, my cell is 319-899-1240. My place is kind of hard to find if you do not know your way around, so do not hesitate to call.

8. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can get up there at some point Tuesday or if you're willing to meet closer, that of course would be ideal /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif SOM is closed Tuesdays, but of course we could still meet there, we just can't shop.......I'm not really familiar with either CR or Marion, but if there's a gas station or whatever that's near that may be easier for me to find etc, let me know if you're willing to do that. Otherwise I can find your house, I'm sure /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

9. Jay Well-Known ReefKeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Posted By phishcrazee on 02/26/2010 02:52 PM
    I can get up there at some point Tuesday or if you're willing to meet closer, that of course would be ideal /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif SOM is closed Tuesdays, but of course we could still meet there, we just can't shop.......I'm not really familiar with either CR or Marion, but if there's a gas station or whatever that's near that may be easier for me to find etc, let me know if you're willing to do that. Otherwise I can find your house, I'm sure /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif
    It mainly depends on the time, I have to get my kids at 5PM, after that I'm pretty locked down as far as how far I can go etc. Do you know where Pets Playhouse is in CR?

10. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Assuming they come by noon, I should be able to get up there by 1-2. Never been to Pet's Playhouse, but I'm sure I could find it if you want to meet there. When I get up there will depend a little bit on my kids etc. but I should be able to be up there early afternoon.......

11. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Let me know when you'll be at Pet's Playhouse and I can meet you there.

--AJ

12. Jay Well-Known ReefKeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Just got tracking info from Fed Ex for this order. It says it should be arriving here by 10:30AM tomorrow, so I'm gonna just take the day off so I can deal with getting things where they need to go etc.

Fawn: I know you said you would be up to Pets Playhouse early afternoon, is that still doable?

AJ: What time could you meet me at Pets Playhouse?

Everyone else I have arrangements made with so let me know as soon as you can, thanks!

13. Jay Well-Known ReefKeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    FedEx just dropped this stuff off, pulling it out of box and checking it all now. Still need to know what time to meet at Pets Playhouse...

14. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Jay- I PM'd you about the meet-up time, let me know if that's ok via PM or cell. See you in a bit.........

15. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Jay and Marvin! Put my frag in the tank over lunch...looking forward to seeing how it has opened up when I get home from work. Also, thanks Marvin for the free blue digi. As they say, free is your friend!

--AJ

16. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks guys for putting this together, everything looks great /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif Thanks Marvin for the great prices/great coral and the freebie!

17. Jay Well-Known ReefKeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My pleasure, was well worth it. So far so good for my stuff!

18. Strong

Strong

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    looks like everything I got from them made the trip..even the tru blues that fell of the frag I glued them back on. Got a few frags onto rocks last night, will have to take pictures to show how great they all look.

-Justin