1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

New frag pics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Luukosian, Mar 2, 2009.

1. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    I wan't to take that back I don't regret joining I regret this thread. I did not join this club to fight I joined to make friends and do some business.I have never over charged for anything I charge way under value for everything. In fact if anyone wants a frag of these zoas they can stop by and i'll give them one for free. Club members only.

2. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

OK, I think it is time for a group hug and a rendition of kumbaya!

Everyone join in........!
    PS: If I can't get the naughty stick, I am taking my toy's and going home!

3. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    Kumbaya my lod kumbaya, kumbaya my lord kumbaya everyone now kumbaya.........

4. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL, Rock on man!!!![​IMG]

5. Luukosian

Luukosian

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Hey now, don't regret my thread because of a few negative posts. It was simply to promote your business, I wouldn't have spent the time taking the pictures and what not if I didn't think your stuff was awesome. I don't see how this turned in to this kind of thread cause bill has basically replaced my lfs with his awesome frags.(and my lfs frags came from him, which they quickly bleached because they don't know what they're doing).
    If I would have known this negativity would have come out of this thread I would have kept my pics to myself.
    p.s. I flooded my sump cause I tried to float all the bags at once lol....didn't even think about it till I heard water splashing. Only about a gallon ended up on the floor before  I noticed it so I guess its not too bad, just my own stupidity. He put plenty of water in each bag for each frag....I did'nt even think about all the added water volume making it flood.
    Never thought a free frag would start this kind of trouble......damn you bill and your generosity.

6. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    T hanks for your support anthony.

7. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Eric, you'll notice later your rights to post on this forum have been removed for one week. When i said it was finished I meant it. One more time and you'll find yourself off the site for far longer.

8. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    ^ edited

9. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Posted By glaspie69 on 03/07/2009 03:50 AM
    ^ edited
    PM's sent.