1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Reef Jester, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Reef Jester

Reef Jester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey feller reffers, new to this site and about a year into saltwater and reefing. I currently have a 55 gal set up but am looking to upgrade, would like to get a 75 or 90 drilled tank if anyone knows where one is in thte northern part of the state Osage, Mason city area. I have a 120 fresh water setup I could use but it need to be drilled and I wonder if it's too big and if it can even be drilled? anyway look forward to future events and meeting ppl from around the Iowa area./DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

2. Travis G

Travis G Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Welcome! Now we have two members named clownman. Lol

3. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Welcome! A 120g isn't too big nor is a 1,000g when it comes o SW reefs ! lol

4. ShaneP Well Known Hawkfish

Williamsburg, IA
    Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -0
    Hi!

If you upgrade to a 75 or a 90 you will wish you had used the 120 within a year. *nudge nudge* /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

5. Reef Jester

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh im sure, but I will still have it. I have ciclids in it now and i'm not to sure of the maker which makes me neervous to drill it.

6. Travis G

Travis G Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Polar sunglasses and an lcd screen will tell u if its tempered. Put the glasses on then put the screen in the tank and if the image is distorted its tempered

7. Reef Jester

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Never would have thought of that in a million years, I will give it a try thanks