1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Nice !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glaspie69, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Benji

Benji Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By got2lb on 01/20/2008 12:51 PM
    That's pretty much what he's been doing since he found RC. He buys something and then parts everything out and doubles his money on everything. I think he's up to 3 different user names on RC now. I could be mistaken but I've seen a couple different posts where the "wrong" person posted something that one of the other ones would have said. (not sure if that makes since)

BigHack2006
    saltwater6900
    jsbasshere is another handle to add to the list
    jostba123
    http://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=288136

2. js_bass

js_bass Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am jostba123 ON saltwaterfish. I havent harmed any of you, so why do you think i am some scammer. I give more free stuff away in this club then anyone. So i Dont know how you could throw my name in the mix. Js_bass, and Jostba123 is me Joshua Bass. If you have any problem with me call me at 39 533 1872 or you could ask ben who i have sold to. or the guy who came from st louis to pick up 150 pounds of live rock for 300 dollars. Or you could ask bud mcfadden who came over to my house and bought tons of stuff dirt cheap. Or you can ask jeremy who i was going to sell my tank for with a sump for 350 dollars which i paid 1500 hundred dollars for. so lets get the facts straight before you throw my name in them mix. So Benji and the all the critics let be truthful here.

Joshua Bass

3. BigHack6900

BigHack6900 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    and i am bighack2006 on saltwaterfish and i have never sold anything that i have boughten from anyone here, i havent bought much but what i did i still have. im not out to try and make money, im out to build my reef.and as for the cap i was splitting it with someone, and what ever he does with it is his bussiness, not mine. my intentions were to keep what i was getting and grow it.

4. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Probably best to end this conversation now.