1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

ocean wonders group buy

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by ninjazx777, Jul 15, 2009.

1. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I think we actually order and pay individually with a group code. Then they wait till all orders are in so the discount is valid and then ship directly to us. I think that is how we did it last time, is that right Matt?

2. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    not sure yet i asked them but they haven't responded to my email yet

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Last time, everyone sent me the funds and I ordered everything and gave the separate addresses where to ship it all. Since there were so few people ordering, they shipped to our homes for everyone except me and Jeremy, and I just drove his over to him.

As always, check your order carefully when it comes in...last time we were short one bag of tiles and I think Joel had one item on backorder. Of course it was handled promptly but you have to check to make sure so you can tell them.

--AJ

4. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    I finaly got back in touch with ocean wonders they told me they want the payment for all items at one time. so everyone will have to send me a check or paypal for there order. if you are going to pay with pay pal you will have to pay me an additional 3% and $0.30 because that is what they charge me to recieve money. also it is $4.80 for shipping per adress. so combine with your neighbors when possable.
    So lets get a final list going to double check what everyone wants also include your city so people who are from the same area can split shipping. once we hit 25 items for sure I will list my address and paypal acount so people can send me the money for there order

5. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Since I assume we might as well split shipping Matt and Brandon (and anyone else) I will add something.
    I am in for:
    3 bags of regular plugs
    2 bags of large disks

6. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    final call any takers besides joel all we need is as 15 more confirmed items for the discount
    joel if we don't get enough people for the dicount do you still want to order and we will just split shipping costs?

7. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I think Brandon is still ordering as well as others. I think I am the only one that understood you wanted confirmation before ordering. And yes I want to order anyway this week, I am getting low.
    So everyone who wants in on this order please confirm what you want!

8. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wait a min - I still want something. Didn't realize there was a need to confirm yet. Let me read back.

9. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am still in for:

gb387- 3 bags of plugs, 1 bag of disks

Brandon - DSM area.

That right? I will split shipping with DSM area members.

10. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i think i am going to be out. i think it will be easier for me to just order on my own since I am the only one from waterloo

11. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Matt, Did we get this ordered?

12. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    not yet joel  it looks like you, brandon and myself are it so do you want me to order for us or do you want to.  all i want is
    1 bag large plugs $5.49
    1 bag frag discs $5.49
    1 bag frag tiles $5.49
    6" bone cutters $14.50
    brandon wants
    3 bags of plugs
    1 bag of discs
    What size brandon?

13. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Order dude, we are probably only talking a few dollars savings anyway. Go for it, I know Brandon will want to go ahead as well. If not I will take his. ;0)

14. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Coral Frag Plugs 25pc - X3 @ $5.49
    Coral Frag Disks 20pc - X1 @ $5.49

I would rather pay you than through paypal and their fees. I would like to stop by and see your tank sometime, so if there is something we can work out that would be great.

15. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    order placed joel and brandon should be here in a few days