1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Odd question.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bigkel, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Bigkel

Bigkel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok, I know this has nothing to do with reefing but it's important as far as communication on here for me. My question is...is anyone having problems with sending pics via text messaging lately? I have a Galaxy S3 and I'm with Verizon and lately when I try to send pics of my tank or something I'm selling or trading to other members it takes multiple tries to get pics to go thru. Someone told me the towers get overloaded at times but at 11am...really? Anyone else?

2. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0

Thread moved to Off Topic

Questions like this, and other things not related to this hobby should be posted in the off topic forum.

Besides that, I've never had any issues sending a pic on verizon as long as I have good signal. I haven't sent anything for a week or so though.

3. Bigkel

Bigkel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry I didn't know about the off topic. Thanks for moving it.

4. IowaJeeping

IowaJeeping

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    On my old s3 when I was on WiFi I always had issues

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  5. Big John

Big John Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    YES Kel! My wife has a Nexus and my mother-in-law has one of the new Note Books I think it is, and they have both been having this very same problem with verizon! I can send photos all day tho with my iPhone.