1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Prayers for Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Big John, May 20, 2013.

1. Big John

Big John Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No matter your religious beliefs, Please take a moment out of your schedule to say a prayer for the people of Oklahoma tonight.

I couldn't imagine a tornado big enough to take an entire town out----the destruction is absolutely devastating, schools, hospitals, shopping centers completely destroyed.

2. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I am a storm chaser and from what I am hearing this is going to be in the top 3 if not the worst tornado in recent history. The worst ever recorded on earth was in this same town of Moore, OK in 1999. They are going to need alot of help.

3. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

This is probably going to be the worst ever in america. 7 confirmed children and probably more like 30-40 children perished. 50+ adults so far over 100 missing. 30-50 suare miles affected./DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/crying.gif

4. areefoffaith

areefoffaith Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    we pray for the families and the community to join together and help them to heal amen