1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

PS3 Gamertags

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gered, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Anyone out there with a PS3?  I see there is the Xbox gamertags but someone around here has to have a PS3.  Anyway burky_tc is mine.  Feel free to add me.  I am playing a lot of CoD5 right now.

2. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    snowman82 is mine i play alot of CoD4 haven't got 5 yet still addicted to 4 and been playing alot of the new star wars force unleashed.

3. Gered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I played CoD4 all the time then my PS3 Blu-Ray drive went out so had to get a new one and lost my level status so I havent played sense. A lot of people dont like the new one but I have been playing for bout 2 weeks and liking it. Getting the dogs is probably the best thing they have done.

4. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I hate the dogs.....I mean, I love them when *I* call them, but I suck and rarely get them so they usually end up killing me....which sucks. I think I was killed by dogs three times in a row within about 30 seconds in one game. Man, that sucked.

It's a great game...I've really been addicted to it. Not had much luck with artillery strikes. I love the Bouncing Betty grenades. What's your favorite gun? Right now, I'm using the Thompson SMG. Too bad we're not on the same gaming platform, I would love to have more people to play.

--AJ

5. champ23

champ23 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ballboi23 i play COD4

6. Gered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I believe I have been using the MP40 with side added. I have been playing with new weapons to get attachments but I always seem to get hooked on one gun I like and stick with it. If I could find a wireless adaptor I would get on Live but currently no ethernet jacks close to my 360.