1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Sea of Marvels hours?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by adampottebaum, Feb 22, 2009.

1. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Hey, me and a friend were hopin to check out SOM today(sunday), does anyone know their hours on sunday? Also, i think it would be a good idea to list all the stores hours of opperation in the pet store directory. thanks.

2. gravattj

gravattj Inactive User

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    2-7 i believe

3. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    2 to 5

4. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0

Depends on the day:

Sun 2-5
    Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat 2-7
    Closed Tuesday

Sea of Marvels # 319-665-2277

Call if coming from out of town as his hours can be "flexible" depending on his workload. He has quite the business maintaining tanks and is also very involved with his temple so sometimes his schedule will change without notice for a given day.

Today, for instance, I believe he passed me on I80 coming out of DSM @ 4:45 pm.
    -Eric

5. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Yea, thanks guys for the info. I went there yesterday, they have a lot of cool stuff. I like the variety and unusual stuff. I wanted to buy one of the rose bubble tips but the owner(can't think of his name) wasn't there and he didn't trust his daughter to pull it off the rock. O well... Anyone know anybody in the area selling a RBTA cheap?

6. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    YOu should have told her to grab an ice cube. They work great at removing anemones from their spots.

7. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Posted By adampottebaum on 02/23/2009 12:47 PM
    Yea, thanks guys for the info. I went there yesterday, they have a lot of cool stuff. I like the variety and unusual stuff. I wanted to buy one of the rose bubble tips but the owner(can't think of his name) wasn't there and he didn't trust his daughter to pull it off the rock. O well... Anyone know anybody in the area selling a RBTA cheap?
    Told you he (Hung) passed me on I80!