1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Sooo anyone up for using their Live Aquaria Gift Certificates??

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Shayna, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Shayna

Shayna Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I realize the CR area just did a Live Aquaria order, but now those of us that went to Frag Fest have the Live Aquaria gift certificates. The Des Moines area did a group order and confirmed with LA that we can all use our gift certificates in a group order. There's something I want that's at a good low price right now - so I ask...

Is anyone wanting to do yet another Live Aquaria order???

2. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Sounds like a good idea. Glad to know we can use the gift certs on a group order. Who wants to take the reigns on this one?

3. Gordo

Dallas Center
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Actually he found out we can't do the order. He received an email today:

Welcome to Drs. Foster and Smith LiveAquaria. Ultimately the gift certificates were intended for individual use per individual and household. I am sorry that we are unable to accept a group purchase with more than one certificate.

I would like to recommend however an option for your group that may be more beneficial for you. We have the Business Partner Program that allows discounts for the participants. Please take a moment to review the program at the link. I hope this is something that would work out for you. If your group qualified you would be able to use the discounts on the Drs. Foster and Smith orders as well as LiveAquaria

4. Shayna

Shayna Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oh phooey! I was thinking it was just saving on was shipping, and that would also be beneficial for LA to ship everything together and get a large order. It made sense to me. That's a bummer, but I appreciate the update!

5. jimmy_beaner

jimmy_beaner

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    I don't have a certificate/coupon but I would be interested in a group buy from them.