1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Sorry, I have been so absent lately!

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by CyberJester, Mar 8, 2010.

1. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey all,
    I just wanted to post an appology for being absent lately.  As most of you know we just welcomed the newest member to our family on Feb 11th.  This has taken a lot of my time, you know how new babies are, you seem to forget everything else.
    Anyway, now that wife is doing better, not needing as much from me and Mother-in-law has left and I can come out of hiding.  I am planning on be available and doing more for the club and helping plan and execute area events.
    I would like to take a moment to thank Steph, AJ, and Troy, and all else who have picked up the activity while I was out on Maternity leave [​IMG].  That is part of what makes this one of the better areas.  You all participate and assist in making things run smooth. 
    I will be review items here in the next few days then asking for area participation in tweaking schedules, so that we are meeting the desires of the area membership.  Also I am wanting to have at least 2 events per month  if possible.  Not all will be large nor even reef related.  I just like have events to keep the membership plugged into the club.  Anyway keep your eyes out for things coming up.
    Jeremy

2. Strong

Strong

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i'm always up to meet with people for a beer or at someone's house if they are in the middle of putting something cool together.

Glad everything is going well with your family...having children is never an easy process on anyone.

-Justin

P.S. I am new and will beat u up for your lunch money and corals next time I see you!

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome back! Glad everyone is doing well. You have been missed and we're very happy to have you back!!!

--AJ

4. Steph & Nick

Steph & Nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Glad to have you back Jeremy, feel free to edit the schedule however you see fit. Just wanted to get something posted so people knew we would be doing things this year in the area!

5. bobsfish

bobsfish Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Glad to hear all is well....true, babies are demanding. How's the tank doing?

6. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By bobsfish on 03/08/2010 10:37 PM
    Glad to hear all is well....true, babies are demanding. How's the tank doing?
    The tank is showing my maternity leave [​IMG]