1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by SaltWaterloo, Aug 3, 2010.

1. SaltWaterloo

SaltWaterloo Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    After a messy break up, I tore down the 37g in my gfs apartment and so there are some things for sale.
    Immediately I need to sell a Coral Banded Shrimp. I already have 1 in my 75 and dont want them to kill each other. He has always been healthy and eats well. had him maybe 5 months. 10$
    Also have a 37g tall tank thats been used maybe 7-8 months and was bought new.
    Coral Life 2 bulb Slimlight that is 30 inches. New bulbs.
    A T5 compact light that needs new bulbs. it has 3 switches for light, actinics, and moonlight LEDs. I believe 1 of the LEDs is out.
    10g all glass tank, its old but it looks nice and holds water just fine
    Not sure what to price anything at yet, just wanted to get the CBS shrimp sold asap and see if there is any interest in the other stuff.

2. SaltWaterloo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Also I have a true Percula Clownfish for sale. I like the lil guy but i have 4 clowns already and hes getting bullied.

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to hear about the breakup Sam. Good luck with your sale.

--AJ

4. iowathode Inactive User

Cedar Falls, IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How much for the 37g tank? Might be interested. Also interested in the CBS.

5. Kylie

Kylie Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What does your clown look like? How big? I came home from work this evening to find my female clown dead. No idea why, but her ex hubby needs a friend soon. I don't want him to turn mean like fishyness's male clown did when his female died. Many sad tears /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/sad.gif

6. SaltWaterloo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Update:

CBS SOLD

Clown Sold

Thanks guys!