1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking to Buy Free/Re-home Xenia

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by BrandonD32, Dec 28, 2016.

1. BrandonD32 Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +70 / 3 / -0
    My unlce is wanting to try switching from macros to xenia in his sump. If anyone is wanting to get rid of some xenia he would be happy to take it off of your hands. Thanks!

2. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    You might see if @Dendro@Dendro has any left as he had an a post earlier. I am getting some from him today to add to our xenia sump (trying to get diverse varieties). If not, I can give you some for your uncle. As far as our xenia sump, it seems to be going pretty well as the population has exploded and the xenia seems to be outcompeting the macroalgae for nutrients as the chaeto has all but disappeared and the calurpa has dwindled significantly too.

3. I have 3 or 4 pieces that are all bagged up ready to deliver to Dave this afternoon. I might have some more if I look around in another tank.

4. BrandonD32 Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +70 / 3 / -0
    That would be great either way! Does anyone know if there are any members around the Dubuque area? He wants to become a member, but he isn't quite sure if there are any members around his area.